GENERAL SPECTATOR INFORMATION
The following are guidelines to follow for the enjoyment of all spectators:
- Look for and obey Marshal instructions at all times
- Walk at all times – Do Not run
- Be quiet and still as golfers play their shots
- Don’t leave the green areas until all players in the group have putted out (ball in hole)
- Cross fairways only at the designated crosswalks and stay behind the ropes at all times
- Place garbage and recycling in the bins provided
- Your ticket or badge must be displayed at all times
- Drink plenty of fluids to prevent dehydration
- Please respect the mobile device policy below
- Wear appropriate and comfortable footwear
- For your comfort, we suggest you bring a hat or visor, sunglasses, umbrella, light colored clothing and sunscreen.
Cell phones, Cameras and Electronic Devices
Cell phones, beepers and other electronic devices are strictly prohibited on the grounds at all times. Cameras are strictly prohibited on Tournament days. Anyone violating this policy will be subject to removal from the grounds and the permanent loss of credentials (tickets).
Cell phone must be on Silent mode at all times. Do not use the cell phone on the golf course.
All spectators, volunteers and officials must have proper credentials to enter The Dàlat at 1200 Country Club & Private Estate.
If you leave the tournament grounds, you must have a ticket to return to the Tournament. Please have your ticket available at all times as security personnel will not allow admission to the Tournament for individuals without appropriate credentials.
Prohibited Items – All bags will be checked upon entering the grounds.
- Bags, Backpacks, Purses, Packages**
- Beepers/Electronic Devices
- Weapons of any kind
- Alcoholic beverages
- Folding armchairs/Rigid type chairs or stools***
- Radios/TVs/Tape Recorders
- Food and beverages (including alcoholic beverages). One bottle of water with unopened seal per spectator is permitted.
- Other items deemed unlawful or dangerous by Championship Security personnel, at their sole discretion.
**Personal bags/belt bags/purses no larger than 10″W x 10″H x 12″D are allowed.
***If you bring a chair, make sure it’s a collapsible one without armrest
Inclement Weather Policy
Observe the leader boards throughout the golf course for “Weather Warning” signs that will appear prior to inclement weather. When the sign appears, take precautions prior to play being suspended. If the siren sounds, seek shelter immediately. Avoid open areas, hilltops and/or high places, isolated trees, golf carts, and wire fences.